Wednesday, March 16, 2011

The louder you cry...

Well well. I don't really have Bible verses of the top of my head that support this thought but I'm at work cut me some slack.

This is more psychology anyways. Came to the wonderful realization the louder you deny the more truth there is. That is to say if you scream it out and publicly cry out denial the opposite is true.

At dbnb Don was talking about a variety of things and making motions and out of the corner of my eye I saw him gesture towards me after saying something about vanity. I cried, "I'm not vain!" He wasn't even talking about me yet there it was. I'm vain. I knew it the second I cried it out. I had never really confronted that sin before.


2 Corinthians 13:5
"Examine yourselves, to see whether you are in the faith. Test yourselves. Or do you not realize this about yourselves, that Jesus Christ is in you?—unless indeed you fail to meet the test!"

A list of truths that become lies when screamed include, "I'm not rude" "I'm not a pervert" "I don't care what people think about me" "I'm done with you" on and on an on.

What do you do under pressure? How do you act under the gun? Your reactions can be a peek into your true nature and character and its something to keep in mind.

This is where my head is at at this very moment so hopefully ill come back and write more. Truth freestyle blogging.

No comments:

Post a Comment